Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Article first published as My Little Steamer-Go Mini on Blogcritics.

Joy Mangano and Ingenious Designs have created a “hot and steamy” little number for the travel community. The My Little Steamer-Deluxe-Go Mini is one clothing steamer that comes in several colors and works very well. It produces steam in just 2 minutes, removes wrinkles easily, and it has a sexy and sleek design that’s packed with function to prevent tipping and spillage. It even has the Good Housekeeping Seal of approval.

My Little Steamer requires only tap water and has a powerful 900 watt heating element shaped like a ball. A clear lens allows you to actually see the ball as it quickly heats up the water. You can also see maximum and minimum water levels so that you don’t have to guess when you need to refill it. In addition it‘s compact, lightweight, and makes for easy storage. Having tried this steamer for myself, I must say it seems perfect for any kind of travel (business or pleasure), and I also use it at my home. My friend’s children are using it at college too. It’s much more efficient than ironing when you have a busy lifestyle.

If there are any words of caution it would be about the care of the travel steamer, all pretty standard. Be careful to not tilt the steamer backward or forward while in use. Always steam in an up and down motion, and protect its 8-foot electrical cord that utilizes any 120-volt AC outlet for a polarized plug. Keep hands away from steam outlets and keep away from children and pets while in use. This unit comes with a one year limited warranty. I don’t know of any recalls or major problems with the unit at this time.

My niece is a traveling nurse and apparently won’t go anywhere without her little steamer. She and my sister, her mom, after listening to my travel steamer woes, decided I needed The My Little Steamer-Go Mini. They mailed me one and I must say my steamer woes seem to be over! I really like traveling about with my “hot and steamy” steamer, no complaints so far at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment